Yahoo mail is impressive for the use of people in many ways; there is so much that the Yahoo mail account has in store for you. The application is easy to install also the Yahoo mail account is very easy for the users to log in. So this way with the help of the Yahoo mail service the user can easily exchange emails, message all the important documents and confidential information. But, still between all these features users are sometimes stuck with the workings of the service. Here, we will see the process to follow for easy and smooth use of Dropbox with the Yahoo mail service.
What is the exact use of Dropbox with Yahoo mail?
Well, to answer this in simple words we can say that once Dropbox is connected with the Yahoo mail service, after that it becomes easy for people to directly save images and documents online through their Dropbox account.
But for this connection to be established well, you will have to follow some simple instructions and steps. Here further we will discuss those in order to make it all easy for people.
The steps to follow are as given below-
- On your computer open the web browser
- On the browser open the Yahoo mail sign-in page
- After this, please login Yahoo mail account
- Further, click on the “settings” option
- After this, in the expanded menu click the option “more settings”
- Next, on the settings page please choose the option “Writing Mail” from the left-hand side pane
- After this under the writing mail go to the “connected cloud storage accounts”
- Next, click on the “connect” option
- A small Window will then be there appearing on the screen
- There you will have to sign in for your Dropbox account link
- After this, please enter your dropbox account username and password
- Next, click on the sign-in button
- Once done, you will then be able to open for Yahoo files as well as folders
- After this, please click on the “Allow” button
- You will then be able to access Yahoo through your Dropbox account
- Once, all of this is done you should further follow the on-screen instructions
After this, we shall further see how to use a connected Dropbox account with the Yahoo mail service.
In order to do this, please follow the given steps-
- In the Yahoo mail account click on the compose button given in the upper left corner of the Yahoo mail account page
- After this click on the “compose mail” button next you will need to enter the email address of the recipient
- Enter a subject for the message
- After this please attach a file from the Dropbox account
- Please choose the option “Attach file”
- Next, please share files from the Google drive
- Further share files from the recent emails
- Next, from the computer do attach files
- From the options that appear please select anyone
- If you are not able to get your file then you can browse for it you can also use the search option
- After this, please click on the “send” button
- Other than this you may also need to disconnect your Dropbox account from your Yahoo mail service.
If you need to do this, please follow the given steps-
- In the Yahoo mail account please click on the “settings” option
- Then from the expanded menu please choose the “more settings” option
- After this, please choose the writing email option from the left-hand side pane
- The options on the right-hand side panel will then open
- From there you can choose the disconnect option
- Once, the process will be completed, Dropbox will then be disconnected from the Yahoo mail account.
If other than this, you still need to know anything more, then in that case you should get in touch with the team of trained and certified technicians. Lines are open for the users all the time there is no such issue that the team of technicians may fail to resolve they know it all and are in the field for so many years now.