We all are already well aware of the popularity associated with Yahoo mail as well as Outlook. Both the services are very popular among people and are really taken well in use. These are the best to use if you are into growing and expanding your business. Both services are best for the proper establishment of communication so that is the best thing to take into consideration.
Yahoo mail with Outlook 365–
Well, yes both the services are very well compatible with each other but there are sometimes some technical glitches and errors that the user may get to deal with. It is so as there are so many technologies and features that are there associated with the workings of the services. So, here we will see all the information related to Yahoo mail not working with Outlook 365 as that is something that comes up suddenly sometimes.
Reasons for Yahoo mail not working on Outlook 365-
There are multiple possible reasons that may lead to the problem of this mail not working on Outlook 365. In order to resolve any given issue or error it is necessary for the users to understand the reason for the issue then only you will further be able to fix the issue just as you should do it.
The list for the reasons goes as follows-
- Please check the Yahoo mail server
- The problem can be with the poor network connection
- Inaccurate email server settings
- The conflict can be because of antivirus software program
- Also, there are chances that the add-on devices are conflicting with it
- The issues can be related to configuration
After knowing the reasons further conducting the troubleshooting steps would be an easy task for people to do.
General steps to take for the solution –
The general steps, which one should take for the fix of this issue, are as follows –
Check the server status for Yahoo and Outlook–
This is the first thing that you should do; it is really very easy to conduct a check for the server status.
In order to check the server settings, you will need to open any of the browsers that you like to use, and further you will be able to easily check the server status.
Check for internet issues–
Also, the issue can be because of some problem with the internet connection issues, so you should check that and should fix it accordingly.
In order to fix it please follow the steps given below–
- Please go to “network” on the device in use and there choose “network and sharing center” you can do it through the taskbar
- After this, go to the “network” Window further choose “change Adapter” next please right click on your chosen network
- Then please choose “properties”
- You can next choose the Internet protocol version and after that please click “ properties”
- After this, set for the right DNS server addresses
- Next, click on “ok” and then please save changes
Verification for configuration of Yahoo server settings-
During the process of configuration of this email service on Outlook, please ensure that you are entering the right server settings for the Outlook app.
If even after all of this, you are not able to deal with the issue and it remains as it is, then there are certain more troubleshooters that you can apply and see.
Turn off any antivirus if it is there-
There are chances that the security software program is something that is conflicting, the workings of Yahoo mail and outlook.
So, to fix it, please, conduct a disabling of the software program and see if that fixes your problem.
Running Outlook in Safe Mode–
Well if the above-given solutions are not helping, and then the next thing that you should try is trying to run outlook in safe mode.
In order to do that, please follow the given steps-
- On the keyboard press Win+ R for opening the Windows Run dialog box
- After this enter “outlook/ SafeMode.exe”
- Next, you should click on the enter button on the keyboard, and as a result, it will open in safe mode.
Remove and Re-add Yahoo mail to MS outlook-
This is the last resort to try if none of the above solutions is helping you with the fix of the issue.
In order to conduct this, please follow the steps given below–
- Please open the service next open the “files section”
- After this, from the next screen please open “Account settings”
- Next, please choose the “Manage Profiles” option
- After this, from the prompted Window from the options list choose “ Show profile”
- Next, please click on “Yahoo mail account”
- After this, please choose the “remove” option.
So, if your Yahoo mail is not working with Outlook 365, then here we have well discussed all the reasons for it also the solutions for it are well described here.