Yahoo mail has all those features which a person requires in their email service. This email service is widely used for various personal and official purposes across the world. Yahoo app can be installed from Play Store or Google Play or App store and it is recommended to install it immediately to make your mail life simple and easy. You only need to make sure that you are using a strong network connection while sending emails or for any network-related work.
Yahoo mail app sometimes gets you stuck when you are not able to open it. At that time, you will not be able to send or receive emails and hence, all your email-related work goes pending. It is very necessary to fix this issue because if Yahoo mail mobile app is not working then, you will be not able to any email-related work.
There are a few reasons behind this issue and we will discuss all of them one by one along with their solution.
- First of all, make sure that your device is successfully connected to the internet connection. Yahoo app will not work without the internet connection
- Check the app permissions for the Android to connect with other information of your device and they should be enabled
- Yahoo app works effectively on the advanced versions of the Operating System. Update the operating system of your device to the most recent version
- Clear the cache of the application if it is slow or if it freezes occasionally. In this case, you can also force stop the application and then, restart it again or also you can uninstall and reinstall
There are some Yahoo outstanding features that aren’t available on the mobile version. Therefore, if you cannot find these features then, access your account via the desktop
If you have changed your mobile number and you still are using the same device then, you will need to follow a few steps given below:
- First of all, go to the account settings page
- And, click on your existing number and then, click on “Add recovery phone number”
- Enter the new mobile number and click on the “Send SMS” option
- Now, enter the security code which you received and then, click on “verify”
Check Internet Connection
You will need to make sure that your mobile is connected to a strong and stable internet connection because a weak network connection will get you stuck. Internet connection plays a vital role for the apps which means that if you don’t have an internet connection, your app will not work. Therefore, if you are using Wi-Fi then, turn on the mobile data and now try to open the Yahoo mail app. If still the same problem occurs then, move towards the next step.
Check Yahoo Mail Update
If you are using the Yahoo mail app then, you will need to make sure that you are using an updated version. If the app gets old then, you should try to install available updates. For that, go to Play Store or App Store then, go to the installed application list. Now, search for Yahoo Mail, and when you find that then tap on that. You will see an update option, click on that to install the available update of Yahoo Mail.
If none of the above solutions works then, it is recommended to contact the Yahoo experts for the resolution. To do that, call Yahoo Customer Support Phone Service and get an instant resolution. The experts have knowledge of Yahoo related configurations and set up so they will help you out.