Yahoo error 1032 occurs that it doesn’t allow sending new emails or it also even doesn’t allow loading inbox. This error usually occurs on iPhone when you try to open your Yahoo mail account. You can rectify this error code by making a few changes which are listed below.
Resolution for Yahoo Error 1032
- Make sure that you have a good connection
- Install available updates of Yahoo Mail App
- Re-setup Yahoo Mail Account
Make sure that you have a good connection
This is the very first fixing for any Yahoo-related error in which, you have to make sure if you have a good internet connection. The weak connection might get you stuck with an issue Yahoo error 1032 and you can rectify this error code by fixing your network.
Install available updates of Yahoo Mail App
Yahoo mail app will be updated automatically from time to time over Wi-Fi and if you are using your phone on Mobile data then, the update procedures will be done manually. For that, go to Play Store and type Yahoo mail, and tap on the Update option to install the newest version.
De-link or Re-Setup Yahoo Account
There are a few steps that you can follow to de-link or re-setup Yahoo Mail account-
- Open the Yahoo Mail app and go to the Settings menu
- Then, Move to the Mail options and click on Contacts
- After that, click on Calendar and then, set up a Yahoo mail account
- Further, remove the email account by clicking on the ‘remove’ option
Re-setup Yahoo Mail Account
- Open the Yahoo Mail account
- Go to the Settings menu
- Now, click on the ‘Mail’ options
- Choose ‘Calendar and contacts’
- Setup the Yahoo Mail Account and fill in the required details
- When you are done with entering then, sign in to account
By following the above-given steps, the error code should be fixed now. In case, if you think that error still persists then, reinstall the Yahoo mail app and re-try again.