Yahoo mail comes with 1TB (terabyte) of online storage. The storage limit comes with attachments that your email has. Consuming all of this space might take some time but it is possible if some emails are of large size and full of attachments.
If you think that you have used an extensive amount of your Yahoo Mail storage quota and there is risk that is running into a limit and it prevents you from receiving and sending further emails, then you can easily check the account space of Yahoo mail status.
Check the Yahoo Mail Storage Space
- First of all, you will need to use the updated version of Yahoo Mail
- You can switch to the full version just by following the Switch to the advanced Yahoo Mail Link
- Then, click on the Settings menu that appears in the Yahoo Mail and choose Settings from the menu
- Now, you can see the total quota and percentage of storage of the used space
- After that, click on Cancel to quit the page
Reduce Account Storage Size When it is about to full
If you are running out of space or the storage limit is near you have to reduce the account size
- First of all, delete all the emails of your Trash and Spam folders
- You also need to archive large and old emails to the local computer storage
- You will need to identify emails with the large and heavy attachments
- This is the time to set up your Yahoo account by using the IMAP portal and then sort the messages as per the size effectively
Yahoo better storage space of 1TB as compared to Gmail’s 15 GB email storage and Gmail has a simpler design that is compared to Yahoo Mail, but it also has some more available features. Gmail and Yahoo mail has a similar layout. Both of these email services have several folders that are available by swiping in from the left and emails can be easily found by using the search bar. Call Yahoo Contacts Phone Number and get in touch with the technical experts and get instant assistance regarding the same.